Monday, October 13, 2008

busy



Crammin' canoe trip. I actually caught a fish. There I am in the sun lookin' like a pumpkin. Crafting away, while Rick portages the canoe.

Football games, swimming lessons, football practice.......
Puppet parades on Saturday....
...................................................
Sunday while I was trying to clean the house for my husband, I fell off the bottom step into a pile of junk...how fitting!!
I sprained my ankle and went to bed early...10:30.
As I was finishing a chapter in my book,
S, who was sleeping in our extra bed we have up there,
got up and started walking, quite determinedly,
I asked "S, where are you going?"
S "mumble"
Me " S, you are asleep, go back to bed please."
Next thing Rick and I heard was a distinct sound of "water" splashing at the top of the stairs
S immediately came to Ricks side of the bed, crammed himself in and was sleeping soundly.
Rick and I laughing and a bit in shock....start cleaning up the mess.
S.... none the wiser. I tell ya.
K~

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hahahahahaha!!!

I thought it was supposed to be snowing there this weekend???

bobbione8y said...

i love you crafting out in the woods.

i would especially love to see you crafting and fishing at the same time :)

looks like beauteous weather!