Saturday, February 21, 2009

finally got out a bit

I finally got a chance to get out a bit. I took a ton of photos of the neat vegetation around here. It is so nice here and I am enjoying the weather. Today it was 75 degree. These are photos I was able to take. I will upload a few more tomorrow. This is a goose at my the lake my walks around. They call it tosslehead
Here is an adorable water turtle.
Absolutely my favorite plant here. The new spike imprints on the old spike next to it.
So you see these neat patterns.
Here is another photo.This is a neat palm tree. I want one of these. K~

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh. neat is right! i want one of those imprinted cactii...

K~ said...

are't they neat! i actually bought one but am not shre i can fly home with it. K~

K~ said...

ooooo....i got my response to work. k~