Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What is that?

Well I am single parenting for a couple of day. So... I thought I would get ahead. I have a meeting in the morning. I need to bring the treat. Wanted to bake, but I knew that was not going to happen last night. So, after picking up C from her flute lesson, I ran to the bakery. I grabbed 3 small loaves of bread and was kind of happy I did. Last night was fine, but busy. At 11:30 PM I decided I best get to bed. I was locking up, looking on the back porch, I thought "what is that?" What am I looking at? I go out barefoot and all and see one of my loaves of bread ripped wide open. While I am picking it up, I glance over and in the middle of the yard, there is loaf #2. Grumpily, I picked them both up, dissed the dog and went to bed. Now, I need to go to the bakery on the way to the meeting anyway! K~

No comments: