Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh my Pey Pey

WHAT A GAME!! I stayed up last night until 11 PM to watch my boyfriend. Always supportive, I was worried that they were losing most of the game. But in the 4th quarter with 4 minutes to go and down by 14 points, my Pey Pey came back with 2 touchdown passes to end the game at 35-34!!
I HATE one sided network commentary! The entire game, the network coverage was totally boasting and bragging about New England!! Now, they had a fine record going into the game, 6-2. But the Colts had a perfect record 8-0. The announcers had the nerve to say that the Colts better beef up their game if they were going to play in the same league as the New England Patriots!! I just don't get it. Who pays them to say this stuff.
They won and they played hard and they deserved it!!
My Pey Pey is a very good boyfriend. K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

you know, i will let you get away with this, because at least he is a somewhat manly football player. however, if you start talking about fantasy vampire boyfriends, i'm coming up there for an intervention!!

K~ said...

You are too funny. I only have a few boyfriends. Joe Mauer, Pey Pey, Clint Eastwood, hummm.... I think that's it for now :-) No vampires. K~