Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What to do....what to do.....

So I have been working on updating my resume.


Mainly, to see if I can. And it appears that it will be a challenge.


I have been working on it steadily for a few days now and so far I have a hodge-podge of experiences that don't even match what I want to be when I grow up. I think it's hard to make a resume out, when I am not sure about what I want to do, let alone if I want to do anything. So as you can see it is a big dilemma.


The other issue I have, is that I don't even know what is out there that I may want to do. I have been doing a lot of informational interviews. I have got great leads on some super neat volunteer jobs, but boy, it would be nice to get paid for something once in a while.


I am plugging away. I am trying to think about getting out of the house more. Although, I like it here, I feel that I need to try and socialize more. Obviously, volunteer jobs have always been good to me. I just would like to bring in some income.


That said, I have been surprised by reviewing my college transcripts. My GPA was very good. I think the lowest I achieved was 3.50. That has been uplifting.

So the work continues.


K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

want another internship?

the commute might be kind of nasty :)

K~ said...

wow thanks! I will talk about it with my family. I am sure they will agree that the opportunity is one not to pass up :-) K~