Sunday, January 15, 2012

Poop

You know, I have a lot of animals.  Caring for them is constant and brings me joy.  There is a loose routine for me to hold them all, especially my new special needs animals Perdi and Medusa.  Cookie is ill too and needs medicine once a day and special food 3 times a day.  She had to go to the vet on Thursday.  Of course it is poop related.  I have been waiting for Perdi to poop since I have had her and finally it happened.  I needed to hold the snake yesterday, and well need I say it???  Bing and Nala even are having a bit of a problem down there.  Sigh.  So, I am almost literally covered in it at any given time.  Lots of wipes, bathes, showers, paper towels, regular towels and so on and so on.  Yet, I still keep up with it.  I still reach into the cage for an unsure snuggle.  Diapers are hard for snakes and lizards to wear.  Believe me I have tried.  K~

No comments: