Friday, February 08, 2013

Brain Fog Tours

Well I think I am going to start a new business.  

I am going to call it "Brain Fog Tours" 

 Essentially it is going to be a company that is set up for those people
 who want to tour the cities but would like to see what ever area they happen upon.  
That's where I come in.  
I start out with a plan and then my brain fog will happily take us to places we don't intend on going.  Fortunately, I am able to get close enough to our destination, in order to get us home.  
Tours will have to have an open end time, due to the Quaint selling point of the "lost" feeling you will have.  
I go on these "tours" quite frequently.  Mostly when I am trying to get from Bloomington to home or from Blooming to Roseville.  I totally know how to get there, but somehow, I end up at these places like I have just awakened, and I am like "Oh,  now how did I get here?"  I then have to get my barrings and find a new direction to my destination.   

Today it brought me to a whole new road I have never been on before.  I didn't even know it existed.  It was a road that ran along Hwy 77 by the MOA.  It ended up coming out right at the road I wanted to be on anyway.  Yeah.  But it doesn't always work out so good.  One time I was trying to get to Roseville from Bloomington, and I went by far the longest way around.  It took me forever!  

So, "Brain Fog Tours"  Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.  
You'll see sites that are even new to the driver!!  

K~

1 comment:

K~ said...

It can be sometimes. But mostly it's just like: "um... where am I now? well I better find my way home."