Friday, December 27, 2013

A small Christmas moment in an unlikely place

So I was in Target on Monday and I needed to go use the restroom.  After hauling my cart of paid goods into the handicapped stall, I well, whatever.  A few moments later I heard 2 little voices enter. Shortly, one of them started to sing.  Her choice was "Jingle bell rock".  Quickly after the second voice chimed in.  I couldn't see them, for obvious reasons, but I guessed their age around 8 or so.  The most surprising part... all of a sudden I here a recorder playing along.  The song ended.  They leave.  I leave.  I never see them.  What a wonderful little surprise!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

K~



2 comments:

No Less No More said...

I hope you had a great Christmas to K. I hope 2014 brings you good health and happiness.

K~ said...

Thanks so much. Same to you. I have had a fairly good year health wise. I am looking forward to another good year. Blessing to you.