Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's that time of the year again.

New Years goals I DID accomplish:

I WAS LATE TO EVERYTHING :)


I WORKED HARD ON GOING THROUGH MY ENTIRE HOUSE :)
(keeping in mind that in April we moved in quite a considerable amount form my Mother and Father in laws home from them putting it up for rent, me and my fibromyalgia, and other various excuses that come up in life)

I finished the ZOO
I finished the laundry room
I finished 5/6 of the dining room

I touched upon the living room
I touched upon the downstairs bathroom
I touched upon the "toy room" in the basement
I touched upon the upstairs 
I touched upon the upstairs bathroom
I touched upon the boys room
I touched upon Cora's room
I touched upon the kitchen
I touched upon the TV room
( touched upon means: did enough in these rooms to make a difference either in that room or in other rooms to be able to move forward with my house project :)

Overall I am pleased with my New Years goals.  I am working on my 2014 goals right now.  Some will be a continuation of the 2013, but I think that's the point.  I think we are to continue with what is working for us and build upon that.  

Blesses Sunday everyone.  K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

I don't even remember if I made a new year's resolution...

I am thankful for people who actually keep track of such things! Congrats on meeting those goals, dear :)