Sunday, August 20, 2006

Finding the Sun!

Photo of an enormous glass sun sculpture at the MIA in Minneapolis. Quite impressive!

All my animals are up and looking for warmth. Maxwell has been particularly a pain in the but to his habitat mates. You can just tell that he thinks he is Mr. Cool.

I had Puff out on his harness yesterday. He kept falling off my slippery desk. Need to get him a towel next time.

My next challenge with the pets, is to get my land turtles more space to roam. They seem to be kind of sad these days. So, I am going to be working on that this week.

I have a full one coming up. Baseball game today, Show tomorrow, leading a meeting Tuesday, On Wednesday - Friday I will be Packing for the Black Hills, preparing 3 kids for school, cleaning all the cages etc. We leave on Saturday. Wow, I got tired just listing it.

Off to see the Twins today. We are going to the Twins game at the Dome today. We have not been to a Twins game in about 4 years. I am looking forward to it. K~

No comments: