Monday, August 21, 2006

A nice relaxing Sunday

Going to the baseball game yesterday, was a lot of fun. We won! It was a good game and the Twins looked good. I am so glad I can knit and watch things at the same time. I started my 4th strip for my afghan. The kids ran the bases afterwards. C and D went all the way around. S got half way between 1st and 2nd and turned around. He was scared. Poor kid. They all got cool Twins lunch boxes. It really was a nice family outing. Here they are all in a row. C was dancing in her seat. So it was hard for me to get a good shot.




Fall is in the air. It is so nice to feel a crisp morning without humidity. I took some photos of my garden yesterday. As you can see, we won't be doing a lot of stir fry with that egg plant. The morning glories are just beautiful. And I hope my pointsettias are as beautiful indoors as they are now, outdoors. The stems are so red.
Here are Yuri and Shelly sharing a veggie and fruit snack. It was a rare moment that they felt they could be together. mmmmmm peas. I am sitting here with Puff on my shirt. He is sleeping away. He is like a very scaly and pokey kitten. K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

hey lady,

i just had dinner last night with a friend who was at the Twins game on sunday too! she said it was fun :)

i am frustrated with blogger, i have been having tons of trouble with it. i looked on the users group helpline and lots of people are having troubles...i guess free is not really free :)

anyway, i am hoping to find a solution, i miss blogging!!

love the Puff stories.