Friday, August 18, 2006

Puff the bearded Dragon

Puff is here!! He is beautiful and magnificent. He has a very regal presence. He is a 7 year old Bearded Dragon. He is about 14" long. He is very impressive. Mike (Rick's brother) emailed me about someone needing a home for him. I inquired. Long story short. It is the same way I came about Shelly. She was no longer able to be in her home, so I said come aboard. He (Puff) was no longer able to be in his home, so I said "Why not". I told Rick that next I will adopt a horse or a small whale or something. I have truly some nut a little loose. Puff likes to be held. So today, I need to get him a harness, yes, I said a harness.I have held him a couple of times. He needs to settle in. He is temporarily in my office. I am not sure where his home will be I need to re-think my zoo locality. It is hard to clutter with a 20, 30 and 40 gallon tank in one 10x10 room. I do like that aspect of my situation. I should just turn the entire room into a vevarium. I may need to rename Puff to something more kingly, like, Ramses or Tut. For those of you who are visiting.

You can leave comments on the little yellow comment spot below each blog. Please do. I'd love to hear from you. K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

you're crazy...

but thank goodness you are, otherwise where would all these little creatures go?

:)