Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Good Day - one thing at a time.

A good day today. My PC is going well the last few days. I have been working my business slow and smart. I feel good about the progress. I am looking forward to the fall. I am needing to focus on school and the struggles ahead. Get all my support for D in order. Lots to do, but I am only one person, and I and only do one thing at a time. It all happens whether you are ready or not. So we just have to hang in there the best we can, right? C and S will need to get all set for school too. Can't believe it is one short month away.

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

one thing at a time is right...glad you were living in the moment enough to enjoy your day!

miss you, miss the kids, miss Minnesota - have been thinking about "fair time" lately!!

b