Thursday, August 17, 2006

My books.....

Working on my books.

I have been working on my 3 book ideas. I have one pretty well finished. I need to illustrate it. I am going to get some help from C. This one was not too hard to put together. I had the ideas in my head for a long time. It is a short book. The theme is Early Childhood Family Education. The format is an informative childlike thank you book. I hope to get this done by the end of the year.

The more comprehensive projects are going to take longer. I think I am going to try both of them in an interviewing format for now. I just think conversation is a better venue for me. I tend to write more seriously, and speak more humorously. I wonder what kind of personality that make me......crazy?

I am excited about the book on my adventures to Mexico. I am also excited to tell my adventures of motherhood. I am going to tackle the book that is not so near to my everyday life first. I need to keep better notes on the one that I live everyday. If I just told about my life on a daily basis.

This is a portrait of the Olson Family. I don't know if it is IN Mexico, but, it is on the way to or from there. As far as my book on Mexico, the TV cartoon "The Wild Thornberries" is not so far from true to me. If you have ever watched that, and thought it was all fantasy, it's not. I'm not even sure I can't talk to animals........K~

No comments: