Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Getting thoughts down......

Coke for breakfast? I am sure that is the deal here. Check out the van. And how about the beauty queens! (It's sick how skinny we are!) This photo alone can spark a good long chapter or 2!!

Wow, winter is setting in. I am starting to nest. I think that it would be a very fun adventure to start an outline and rough draft of my book. Maybe get a visual of what I want it to look like. Of course, I will need it to be visual. I love colors and photos. I love word pictures as well as the real ones. I just need some real quiet time to get a few coherent thoughts down. However, it might turn out interesting if I wrote it under the chaos, that is my life. Topics are a plenty at the Walsh house. I could write about my day to day. But, I think I am going to stick to my traveling adventures. I think they have a rich source of realism and hilarity. I wish, however, I could call my project something other then a book. I really don't consider myself a book writer. Any suggestions??
K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

that photo is classic!!

what is hilarious is how the same you all look NOW!!

b

K~ said...

I'm just more inflated. K~