Monday, March 19, 2007

Blog reading

This is a moth from Madagascar. It is the size of a dinner plate!
I have been reading this EXTREMELY interesting blog from a couple who have been traveling around the world for almost 2 years. They are on day # 670+. I have enjoyed the blog so much. I made it part of my morning coffee and blog reading. It has been just neat reading about their adventures and looking at their photos. They seem to be such real down to earth people too. I can't wait to share some of the most interesting photos I have seen on my reading journey.

Nothing special is going on! That is kind of nice.
I have had an uneventful morning.
Just got a lot of things finished up and started that I needed to.
It is kind of nice to be able to say that once in a while!!
K~

1 comment:

Karen said...

I seem to have all I can handle with the seven I already read...I'll be happy to read second-hand about these people!