Friday, March 16, 2007

The zoo

Body language: Notice the hand hanging down on the other side of the log. His foot is in the back and you can see his 4 fingers dandling there.
The Zoo:
Nala is still angry that her space has been invaded by a fluffy fuzz ball with an annoying habit of jumping for her tail and chasing her.

Bing is clueless. I call him a "mouth with legs". He is sweet and friendly, but is NOT potty trained yet!!



Puff is exhausted over it all. The noise, the chaos, the cold. Enough all ready.

Cleo is determined to push out one "live" egg. She is going to do it, even if she does cost Kirsten a fortune. (ICKY egg #3, removed by household tweezers. I actually got sick to my stomach and Lost my appetite. Now THAT'S bad!)

Clyde still hungry for any kind of food, and apparently ACTION! If you know what I am not saying! Or did I just say it?

Yuri is still trying to get around that leg of the table in his habitat. The water turtles sit above them, and he works on getting his shell past the leg for many many minutes. He must think, "my head fits, now what about the rest of me." He clunks for the longest time. You can even hear him outside!

Shelley just waits for water. She loves to sit in her water. She takes a nice long drink and then poops...... SO I need to clean it for her often! She is patient with Yuri (not the brightest bulb on the tree) or, she is deaf.

Jaba (the toad) wonders why the dirt end and he can't bury himself enough. He has hit a glass bottom!!! (as apposed to the glass ceiling??) I need to add more dirt. I actually know he is a girl. Why am I calling her a him?

The tree frog just sits in the corner. Doesn't move much. Seems content. I do check if it is "with us" still. And so far so good.

Irene the anole loves it under her log. She suns during the day and has been eating the crickets, but mostly she sits under her log.

The mouse ( I think it's name is Milly or Tilly or something like that) is still hanging around as the last rodent allowed to live in our house. She still "does her thing". Runs on her wheel, eats, drinks and sleeps!

Pebbles still has attitude. She loves her worms! Although, I don't think she knew I was watching, but I saw her eating some broccoli!!

Snaky the snake (duh!) is happy to eat and eat and eat!! He loves his night crawlers and his feeder fish. He like to hang out under the rock and comes out usually only for food. But sometimes you can catch him sunning.

Maxwell is still "enjoying" his friends.

Magellan is still quite passive and patient.

LuLu seems to separated herself from the action and finds her own quiet retreats away from the craziness.

The dozens on fish seem to be happy. The ones the turtles don't eat, anyway. 3 tanks full and they keep getting added to. Turtles can be very picky.

Well that's the ZOO!


K~

3 comments:

Karen said...

Holy cow. We had a goldfish named Birthday Cake once, took the 1st grade hamster home (it escaped) ONCE, and now Molly Sue, aka Diggy Dog, aka The Best Dog in the World. Not sure I could handle all the poo at your house, but we sure think Bing is adorable!!

Chris said...

I was going to say "Hoy Cow" too! Then I was going to say...you NEED a cow!

bobbione8y said...

he he he.

man, i love Puff. Puff has got to be the personalityliest bearded dragon EVER. i want to meet him so bad!!

sooon :)