Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Peeps!!

Happy 5th Birthday Peeps!!!


I remember the night before I went for my planned C-Section with S. I was soaking my feet in the kids bath water. My big belly hangin over and just enjoying the time I had with my 5 and 3 year old.

We went in the next morning and S was born at 8:06! It's a boy! But like all our birthing experiences, He had to go into the Special Care Nursery for 6 days! You'd never know it today, that he had trouble with his lungs. He chatters and screams with the best of them.


Now he is 5!!


That is just amazing! He wanted a Puppy / Balloon Birthday Party, with NO Balloons (too scared they will blow away) and the Puppy had to stay away from the party the entire time, because one of the little guests was afraid of dogs!! So a Puppy / Balloon Birthday with no balloons (he did eventually agree on paper ones) or puppies!

K~


y.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Man, he is adorable! I'm glad he had a special nonn-balloon, non-doggie party!!

bobbione8y said...

oh, can that be? five? i am still just remembering c. when she was a baby...cannot believe how SHE is becoming a grown up ...

wow. let's just stop time right now.