Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week 2 Day 4/ Day 5

Well after a long holiday weekend I am back at it.  I am doing well.  The pain hasn't gotten worse, thank goodness.  The exercise feels good.  I look forward to moving.  I think my body likes it too.  Not too much.  It gets to be a long day.  The toughest part of the day is working through the topics of discussion.  I feel overwhelmed talking about the feelings that come with chronic pain.  I find it by far the biggest challenge.  I hope that practice not only with physical exercise but in mental exercise, I can get used to turning some thoughts around.  I am only 5 days in so I am still have A LOT of practice ahead of me!  K~

4 comments:

No Less No More said...

You can do it.

C

nolessnomoore@blogspot.ca

alex james said...

Hi,
This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up .Thanks for sharing.
assignment help
assignment help australia

william doe said...

Hi,
It’s an interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
Assignment Help UK
Assignment Writing Help UK

sabine wexler said...

I think the things you covered through the post are quite impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it. dissertation service